Thursday May 1st – Sunday May 4th
San Antonio, Texas
Drury Riverwalk Plaza
Who can attend
Members of the Codex writers group, and graduates and staff of Taos Toolbox and Viable Paradise are invited to attend. Spouses or partners are welcome to participate during free time, meals and social activities, but may not attend lectures or critiques.
Critique track* (Max 12 participants): $300.00
Retreat track (Max 12 participants): $200.00
*Guests of paying members only
*Writing submissions for the critique track:
- Small group critiques will be hosted by one of the staff in residence
- Writing submissions will be critiqued by everyone in each as small group, including the pro staff.
- Submissions should be in in RTF format and no more than 5k words. Supporting documents like outlines, synopsis, and notes do not count as part of the 5k limit, but they are not required reading.
- Submissions are due March 15th
- Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
- Submissions which are provided after March 15th are not subject to critique by the staff in residence hosting your critique group.
- Critique format will follow the Milford model. Please be considerate and be prepared to offer feedback to your fellow students by reading materials provided prior to sessions.